- November 2014 – Now: Senior DevOps Engineer at Unsilo.
- November 2012 – October 2014: Software Developer Consultant at d60 – Developing Smart Software Solutions. Worked mostly in our costumer Danske Commodities developing tailor-made systems to support their business. Mainly within trading, finance and risk management domains.
- January 2010 – August 2012: Junior Software Engineer at Engineering College of Aarhus – part of the DESTECS tools team (Design Support and Tooling for Embedded Control Software). In charge of developing tools to support the industry and methodology requirements. Also part of the Requirement Authority that inspects and approves requirements submitted by the partners.
- September 2008 – January 2010: Junior Software Engineer at Engineering College of Aarhus – part of the MCHA team (Minimum Configuration – Home Automation) in charge of developing software to control sensor networks with different protocols ( Zigbee and ZWave).
- MSc in Informatics graduated from University of Minho in 2008
- ERASMUS exchange program for a year in Engineering College of Aarhus taking some Industrial Software Engineering courses and writing my master thesis
A list of my publications can be found in my google scholar profile.